|Fees for Litigation Cases(RMB)|
|Amount of claim or claimed||Fee rate|
|100,000 - 1,000,000||6%－8%|
|1,000,000 - 10,000,000||4％－6%|
|10,000,000 - 100,000,000||2%－4％|
1. The minimum charge within Shanghai is ¥10,000 per case, and outside of Shanghai is ¥15,000.
2. The above litigation fees indicate flat fees and require a lump-sum payment upon signing the contract.
3. Fees for appellate trial shall be a half of the first instance.
4. The above fees do not include the travel expenses out of Shanghai.
5. The client can opt for a contingent fee arrangement (usually 10%-30% of the recovered amount). The final agreement can be negotiated between the client and the lawyers in charge.
6. For some complex and high-stakes cases, the attorney fees can range up to fivefold than that of a regular case.
|Fees for Non-litigation Practice (RMB/￥)|
|Legal Opinion||10000 and up|
|Letter of Attorney||1000-10000|
|Drafting Contracts||5000 and up|
|Due Diligence||20000 and up|
|Business Startup, Transfer of Equity, and etc.||10000 and up|
|Bankruptcy Liquidation and Business Closure||30000 and up|
|Others||to be negotiated|